Looking for a fun and unique experience for your elementary school child this summer? Preservation Partners of the Fox Valley is once again sponsoring the Durant Summer Camp. The camp is overseen by museum staff at each site and programs have been crafted to showcase the history of these unique sites in the Fox Valley. Parents of past campers have described the camp’s as fun, affordable, and unique to area!
The Durant Camp will be held from August 7 – August 10 from 9-11:30am at LeRoy Oakes Forest Preserve. Cost is $50 per child. The camp will focus on 19th century pioneer living. This camp is designed for kids entering 3rd-6th grade. Activities will include cooking, chores on a farm as well as playing 19th century games. Registration & Payment for Durant Camp is July 17, 2017.
To learn more, download a brochure or register for this camp please click here or call PPFV at 630-377-6424.
How do I register and pay for camp?
- Download and completely fill out the PPFV Summer Camp Registration form (PDF). If you are unable or do not want to download this form please call PPFV and one will be able to be mailed to your home.
- Scan and send completed registration form by email to appropriate camp director. If mailing the form please send to the PPFV PO Box address.
- Durant Camp send to Director, Alice Maupin – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fabyan Camp send to Director, email@example.com
- Staff will review registration form and then contact you to clarify details, answer questions, and acquire payment information.
- Payment will be processed after you have been contacted by staff regarding your registration sheet and all your questions have been answered.
- Once your payment has been completed you will receive a receipt of payment and a camp packet (aka Parent Packet) with all the camp details and emergency forms to fill out.
Have questions and/or need more information?
Please call the PPFV office at 630-377-6424 or email camp staff. The PPFV office is open Monday-Thursday, 9am-3pm.