Join us in preserving the past!
For over four decades, members of Preservation Partners have been vital supporters of our core mission: ensuring that our vintage buildings, our distinctive neighborhoods , and our streetscapes with splendid architectural diversity are recognized for their historic and economic significance. Your membership contributions help us raise our voice in favor of community preservation. We are so much stronger because of your generosity and your commitment.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Annual Star award Dinner
- Summer Solstice concert in Japanese Garden
- Newsletter – The Preservation Advocate
- Old House Support Group programs
- The satisfaction of protecting local landmarks
- Many opportunities to declare “This Place Matters!”
- Membership form includes: matching gifts, honor gifts, and credit card options
- Send checks & forms to PPFV, P.O. Box 903, St. Charles 60174
- All contributions above $35 are tax-deductible.