Camp can be local, hands on and affordable this summer! Preservation Partners of the Fox Valley is once again sponsoring both the Fabyan Summer Camp at Fabyan West Forest Preserve in Geneva as well as Durant Summer Camp at LeRoy Oakes Forest Preserve in St.Charles. Each camp is overseen by museum staff at each site and programs have been crafted to showcase the history of these unique sites in the Fox Valley. 2017 PPFV Summer Camp brochure (PDF)
How do I register and pay for camp?
- Download and completely fill out the PPFV Summer Camp Registration form (PDF). If you are unable or do not want to download this form please call PPFV and one will be able to be mailed to your home.
- Scan and send completed registration form by email to appropriate camp director. If mailing the form please send to the PPFV PO Box address.
- Durant Camp send to Director, Alice Maupin – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fabyan Camp send to Director, email@example.com
- Staff will review registration form and then contact you to clarify details, answer questions, and acquire payment information.
- Payment will be processed after you have been contacted by staff regarding your registration sheet and all your questions have been answered.
- Once your payment has been completed you will receive a receipt of payment and a camp packet (aka Parent Packet) with all the camp details and emergency forms to fill out.
Have questions and/or need more information?
Please call the PPFV office at 630-377-6424 or email camp staff. The PPFV office is open Monday-Thursday, 9am-3pm.
Camp parent testimonials
“I just want to tell you that anytime we’re around Fabyan Forest Preserve (which is a lot, we live very close by) Salaene shares her new knowledge with us. She absolutely loved that camp this Summer! I enjoy learning from her.”
Jen R. – Geneva
“There was not one part of this camping experience that Lilly will forget. It was so well rounded and fun. Including the Yoga in the garden was so awesome! The park is absolutely beautiful and the staff planned each day so great. I would recommend this camp for a few reasons, 1) It is affordable! 2) The programs were unique to any camp we have done int he past. Yoga, Koi day, art, etc. Was not one thing we didn’t love! I almost want to keep it a secret!”
Amy H. – Geneva